One of the countries that I would like to visit in the future is mexico, for a matter of culture, and for the wonders of the ocean.
Long ago I learned that it has a larger unerwater museum of contemporary art, of its kind that was created in the waters of the mexican caribbean.
Where the Britsh artist Jason deCaires Taylor was hired for his creation, which has more than 500 sculptures submerged permanently.
But to be able to enter it is necessary to have a course of diving, and do not have health problems in the ideal, for which Chile does not have such great wonders in aquatic animals to practice diving, so I certainly recommend taking the course that lasts ten days in Mexico and then visit it.
But certainly without knowing someone who works there, then you can not enter. I won't stop feeling the wish of travelling and working in restoration, and be able to gather the money and take advantage of travel offers, the people in general find quite expensive Mexico at least people around me, but in my opinion there are much more expensive places.
Greeting

hi mailyn,
ResponderBorrarwooow, i have never listened about that underwater museum. so interesting
see you
hi May!!! I also want to go to Mexico, I hope we can go !!
ResponderBorrar