Hello
In general I find the idea of bloggingvery good, as it helps to increase vocabulary and reinforce writing problems that have somehow been forgotten. Perhaps for me in particular it helps me to reinforce the skeleton that the paragraphs entail, in thoughts, ideas, opinions,etc. A much more organized form.
In fact I do not think I have improved my writting, because I am a zero to the left but no doubt
it has served to recognize words, at least I remember how they are written by constantly applying them (I can observe the mistakes I make in that area).
I hope that in the future you can add in the blogs a listening of the activities you do in classes,it amusses me listening to the audios and so blogging does not feel so routine despite speaking about things of us. I think taht for the others it is simpler to express themselves when writing.
Lastly, I believe that it would reinforce the daily issues to which we are constantly exposed in the street or at home or in work, in order to apply them out in other ways.
greetings
In general I find the idea of bloggingvery good, as it helps to increase vocabulary and reinforce writing problems that have somehow been forgotten. Perhaps for me in particular it helps me to reinforce the skeleton that the paragraphs entail, in thoughts, ideas, opinions,etc. A much more organized form.
In fact I do not think I have improved my writting, because I am a zero to the left but no doubt
it has served to recognize words, at least I remember how they are written by constantly applying them (I can observe the mistakes I make in that area).
I hope that in the future you can add in the blogs a listening of the activities you do in classes,it amusses me listening to the audios and so blogging does not feel so routine despite speaking about things of us. I think taht for the others it is simpler to express themselves when writing.
Lastly, I believe that it would reinforce the daily issues to which we are constantly exposed in the street or at home or in work, in order to apply them out in other ways.
greetings
hi maylin
ResponderBorrari think is very hard write, but with practice becomes easier
see u