It is difficult to choose a favorite artist because I like many.
Elect Dirk Dzimirsky. who works as an ilustrator, graphic desiger, illustrator and book author.
Really is an artist of hyperralism where he creates amazing drawings where he is intentionally seduced by a certain hardness of drawing that seems to humanize them even more.
For example one of my favorites is a pencil portrait, which has no name, (I`ll leave a picture below).I think I saw it for the first time three years ago after meeting Paula Lynch.
It is difficult to choose a favorite artist because I like many.
Elect Dirk Dzimirsky. who works as an ilustrator, graphic desiger, illustrator and book author.
Really is an artist of hyperralism where he creates amazing drawings where he is intentionally seduced by a certain hardness of drawing that seems to humanize them even more.
For example one of my favorites is a pencil portrait, which has no name, (I`ll leave a picture below).I think I saw it for the first time three years ago after meeting Paula Lynch.
Elect Dirk Dzimirsky. who works as an ilustrator, graphic desiger, illustrator and book author.
Really is an artist of hyperralism where he creates amazing drawings where he is intentionally seduced by a certain hardness of drawing that seems to humanize them even more.
For example one of my favorites is a pencil portrait, which has no name, (I`ll leave a picture below).I think I saw it for the first time three years ago after meeting Paula Lynch.
It is difficult to choose a favorite artist because I like many.
Elect Dirk Dzimirsky. who works as an ilustrator, graphic desiger, illustrator and book author.
Really is an artist of hyperralism where he creates amazing drawings where he is intentionally seduced by a certain hardness of drawing that seems to humanize them even more.
For example one of my favorites is a pencil portrait, which has no name, (I`ll leave a picture below).I think I saw it for the first time three years ago after meeting Paula Lynch.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario