Hello partners
Today I will speak of the best of this semester, without a doub't that the familiar, comfortable and welcoming spaces are my favorite.
So the subject I'm talking about is called somelthing the teacher that teaches us methodology, made us work as a team but in a different way, where each one birngs snaks to share in group, so we eat things such as pizza, pancakes etc....but not everythings is eating, we work each one in his personal proyect.
We work with a pen of 30 milimeters of width, so that it is easier to cut or model after from drawing we use different implements to do so, for instance, sand paper, brushes and a machine that makes small details in polystrene, and finally when all of this is ready, begings the processof casting in aluminum.
I particulary love that he let us put music in classes of out choice and let us go to the store when we want this creates a lazy and familar atmosphere. They make e feel at home.
Today I will speak of the best of this semester, without a doub't that the familiar, comfortable and welcoming spaces are my favorite.
So the subject I'm talking about is called somelthing the teacher that teaches us methodology, made us work as a team but in a different way, where each one birngs snaks to share in group, so we eat things such as pizza, pancakes etc....but not everythings is eating, we work each one in his personal proyect.
We work with a pen of 30 milimeters of width, so that it is easier to cut or model after from drawing we use different implements to do so, for instance, sand paper, brushes and a machine that makes small details in polystrene, and finally when all of this is ready, begings the processof casting in aluminum.
I particulary love that he let us put music in classes of out choice and let us go to the store when we want this creates a lazy and familar atmosphere. They make e feel at home.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario