I'll talk about something delicate today.
First of all. I'll tell you who the person on my left side is called Yanara Parra, is a person who has come to be part of my life of the least expected way.
I did not know anything about myself when he took the time to meet me and share with me in different situation.
I spent part iof my family apending more time in his house than in mine,I still remember when his mother at home bought a new bed to stay with me to sleep with her, it was like having a sister. I also remember when we prepared different breakfasts for how crafty we were.
It is a really beautiful memory, the photo was taken on November 6 to 2014, in the livin of her house, at the time of learning about the disease that had in the body, strenght bravery, is something indisputable with her smile always well impregnated in the face regardless of the situation
the disease was called Leukemia.

oooh maylin thats very shocking,but you have a beautiful memory of her.
ResponderBorrarthat is a cute memory
ResponderBorrar