Hi
We, my favourite technological device is the mp4, it showed uo when I least
expected, one time I was walking on the street, a man came running towards
me and showed me a mp4 he said he would sell it in a thousand pesos.
As a child I didn’t think it was stolen, so I bought it and it has the
track: “Pluma Gay”.
After that I changed the music and I started to listen to music when I woke up,
during the day and in the nights before I go to sleep, as years went by and
technology was changing, is curious that the mp4 is still functional after 4 years,
nowadays I don´t use it but i still keep it as a relic, is slower but still functional. I think
it has been more than thirteen years.
It was my first purchase when I was little, I think that is why I like it, despite the anecdote. XD!
My life with out it would be just a memory. But thanks to I still have it, music of that time, is
sometimes still listened.
hahahahahah plumay gay. nice history mailyn
ResponderBorrar