HI
My dream jobs when i was a child were to be a surgeon, and jobs with the human body. I didn't like to work with the animals, because I felt sad of how the humans abused them, but I thought the anatomy was amazing..
at the moment of joning to university de chile had the choice of joining to escuela de sub oficiales at the same time, i did alll the tests with only one left, at that moment i knew sports wasnt my especiality
in the end, i made the choise of joining to university and sutudy plastic arts, despite my parent werent agree
My experience at university de chile at has been estress full , but really entertaining, if i had the same choise again it would be the same one
I pretend to work in restoration, and teaching or maybe, work in the traffic of arts of service national.
My dream jobs when i was a child were to be a surgeon, and jobs with the human body. I didn't like to work with the animals, because I felt sad of how the humans abused them, but I thought the anatomy was amazing..
at the moment of joning to university de chile had the choice of joining to escuela de sub oficiales at the same time, i did alll the tests with only one left, at that moment i knew sports wasnt my especiality
in the end, i made the choise of joining to university and sutudy plastic arts, despite my parent werent agree
My experience at university de chile at has been estress full , but really entertaining, if i had the same choise again it would be the same one
I pretend to work in restoration, and teaching or maybe, work in the traffic of arts of service national.

I think its great that you study plastic arts, I realize that its really close to the human body too!
ResponderBorrarHave a nice week.
Bye.
Hello May!!
ResponderBorraryour story is really interesting!!
see you tomorrow