Hi
My name is mailyn Mesa ,I'm twenty tree years old, I was boorn in Santiago in September 26th in 1993, I study at Universidad de chile and later a degree in plastic art.
I live only with my mother in Puente Alto with my dog that is part of the family.
My favourite music is the country and quiet in general, I love to travel and know different cultures, I like the adrenaline and the extreme sports, I enjoy much to ride in bicycle.
My hobbie is to model with plastinila, meet with my friends and dance at the disco on the weekends.
My name is mailyn Mesa ,I'm twenty tree years old, I was boorn in Santiago in September 26th in 1993, I study at Universidad de chile and later a degree in plastic art.
I live only with my mother in Puente Alto with my dog that is part of the family.
My favourite music is the country and quiet in general, I love to travel and know different cultures, I like the adrenaline and the extreme sports, I enjoy much to ride in bicycle.
My hobbie is to model with plastinila, meet with my friends and dance at the disco on the weekends.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario